- CBD Skincare
- Unifies, illuminates the complexion and refines the skin
- Long-lasting antioxidant, preserves the signs of youthfulness, all skin types
- Formulated for tired skin based on hemp seed oil
- Contains 99% ingredients of natural origin and 98% from organic farming. Scented with amber-vanilla
- Enveloping effect related to the presence of terpenes and other cannabinoids
- Certificate of analysis in cannabinoids
- Fast delivery (1 to 4 days in France, 2 to 6 days in Europe)
- Suggested Use
- What is CBD ?
- Shipping & Returns
Concentrating the anti-oxidant powers of an extract of hemp seed oil,
this certified Organic serum with amber-vanilla scents gives your face a resplendent skin.
It acts during your sleep on the energy level of your skin cells to protect it from daily aggressions and preserve its youthfulness.
The effectiveness of this serum comes from CBD (Cannabidiol) and Tocopherol, 2 molecules scientifically recognized for their antioxidant benefits.
This product contains 45mg of ultra premium CBD benefiting from the enveloping effect of the associated terpenes.
Enjoy the delicacy.
On the face, use 2 to 3 drops per application.
Contains 98% of ingredients from Organic Farming.
Composition: (98%) Organic Oils composed of: Sesamum Indicum,
Squalane, Cannabis Sativa, Helianthus Annuus,
Cannabidiol (45mg of CBD), Fruits of Olea Europaea, Triticum Vulgare.
(2%) Tocopherol, "Scent of the Sea" fragrance. Bottle of 15ml.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of many cannabinoids present in hemp. It is the second most studied one after cannabinoid THC. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive (not hovering effect) and is legal in most developed countries.
CBD endocannabinoid system interacts with a network of receivers located throughout the human body, also present in many animal species. Scientific research is thriving in this area. It seems that other receptors are also activated by the CBD, including the serotonin binding sites and vanilloid.
Research beginnings in vitro, on animals and humans have allowed to suggest some very interesting physiological effects.
For more information, please see the article on the CBD on our blog by clicking HERE.
You will find all information regarding our shipments and returns policy as well as shipping charges applied by visiting our dedicated page available HERE.