- 100ml bottle, orange and vanilla flavors
- Contains 300mg of ultra premium natural Full Spectrum CBD
- Surrounding effect related to the presence of terpenes and other cannabinoids
- Relieves sore muscles and promotes recovery
- Provides a relaxing sense of comfort and wellness
- Formulated for rapid absorption and soothing the skin
- Based on essential oils, hemp oil and almond oil
- Certificate of Analysis for Cannabinoids
- Fast delivery (1 to 4 days in France, 2 to 6 days abroad)
- Suggested Use
- What is CBD ?
- Shipping & Returns
ELSE CBD Massage Oils can be used by athletes before training for better muscle relaxation or after training for better recovery and drainage. The ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD will then find a favourable ground for its effects.
ELSE massage oils with CBD can also be used in a relaxing and soothing environment, providing a well-deserved break that will take you on a journey with the benefits of our oils combined with those of the broad spectrum CBD.
Take advantage of our ELSE massage oils to feel good and relieve your sore spots. Feel Good, Feel ELSE!
Our massage oils contain 300mg of ultra premium full spectrum CBD benefiting from the surrounding effect of the associated terpenes.
Our oils can be applied to all massage areas. Reapply if necessary. This massage oil contains 300mg of ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD.
Do not apply to open wounds. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Store this product away from direct sunlight and high temperatures (>25°C) for long periods of time. Use the product within 6 months after opening.
This product is not intended for oral consumption.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have any medical questions, please consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
ULTRA PREMIUM FULL SPECTRUM CBD (300MG), HEMP OIL, ALMOND OIL, ESSENTIAL OILS.
High-tech extraction processes coupled with good manufacturing practices allow an ultra premium quality of CBD with a full spectrum of important cannabinoids and terpenes from hemp (Sativa) to benefit from the entourage effect for wider effects.
Certified hemp plants from organic farming, GMO, pesticide-free, chemical-free and comply with the ecosystems in which they operate.
* Not detectable by HPLC-UV analytical method (limit of detection at 0.005% on semi-finished products, 0.02% on CBD oils and 0.05% on CBD olive oils). Certificates and analysis available on this page.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of many cannabinoids present in hemp. It is the second most studied one after cannabinoid THC. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive (not hovering effect) and is legal in most developed countries.
CBD endocannabinoid system interacts with a network of receivers located throughout the human body, also present in many animal species. Scientific research is thriving in this area. It seems that other receptors are also activated by the CBD, including the serotonin binding sites and vanilloid.
Research beginnings in vitro, on animals and humans have allowed to suggest some very interesting physiological effects.
For more information, please see the article on the CBD on our blog by clicking HERE.
You will find all information regarding our shipments and returns policy as well as shipping charges applied by visiting our dedicated page available HERE.