- Bottle of 10ml representing about 200 drops.
- Contains 500mg of ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD (5% concentration)
- Reduces stress & anxiety. Relieves muscle aches and chronic pain
- Improves your concentration and well-being
- Surrounding effect related to the presence of terpenes and other cannabinoids
- Light version for use of CBD
- Ultra premium quality tested in an independent laboratory
- Made from 100% organic hemp
Vegan, gluten free, no colouring, no preservatives
- Certificate of Analysis for Cannabinoids
- Fast delivery (1 to 4 days in France, 2 to 6 days abroad)
- Suggested Use
- What is CBD ?
- Shipping & Returns
ELSE 5% Full Spectrum ultra premium CBD oil is known to be one of the purest and most effective hemp CBD oils on the market.
Our CBD oils contain the full range of important cannabinoids and terpenes found in hemp, allowing you to take full advantage of the surrounding effect created by the interaction between these 100% natural compounds.
Our CBD oils are made with the utmost care from 100% organic hemp respecting the ecosystems thanks to a supercritical CO2 extraction process that guarantees the preservation of the properties of the cannabinoids and terpenes for ultra premium quality products.
Our CBD oils are gluten-free, entirely vegan, and contain no preservatives or colorants.
Each 10ml bottle (approximately 200 drops) contains 500mg of ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD. Each drop contains approximately 2.5mg of ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD.
Our CBD oils can be used by athletes, before or after training, to promote muscle preparation and recovery and reduce the risk of injury.
Our oils can also be used in situations of pain or inflammation.
They will also be the indispensable companion to help you relax or find sleep.
The recommended dosage for CBD ultra premium Full Spectrum 5% CBD ELSE oil is 7 to 8 drops up to 3 times a day.
For maximum effect, be sure to follow the directions below:
1. Shake the bottle well before use
2. Take the dropper and place it under the tongue.
3. Apply the desired number of drops
4. Leave for about 60 seconds before swallowing.
5. Avoid eating and drinking for 15 minutes after application.
A full dropper contains about 20 drops, or 50mg of ultra premium Full Spectrum CBD.
Store this product away from direct sunlight and high temperatures (>25°C) for long periods of time. Storage in a refrigerator is an effective way to preserve the properties of cannabinoids and terpenes for a longer period of time. Use the product within 6 months after opening.
This product should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have any medical questions, please consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
ULTRA PREMIUM FULL SPECTRUM CBD (500MG). OTHER CANNABINOIDS FULL SPECTRUM. NATURAL TERPENES. OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID. OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID. VITAMIN E.
The high-tech extraction methods coupled with good manufacturing practices provide superb results of ultra premium CBD quality with a Full Spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes important hemp to benefit from the surrounding effect for effects more wide.
Certified hemp plants from organic farming, GMO, pesticide-free, chemical-free and comply with the ecosystems in which they operate.
* Not detectable by HPLC-UV analytical method (limit of detection at 0.005% on semi-finished products, 0.02% on CBD oils and 0.05% on CBD olive oils). Certificates and analysis available on this page.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of many cannabinoids present in hemp. It is the second most studied one after cannabinoid THC. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive (not hovering effect) and is legal in most developed countries.
CBD endocannabinoid system interacts with a network of receivers located throughout the human body, also present in many animal species. Scientific research is thriving in this area. It seems that other receptors are also activated by the CBD, including the serotonin binding sites and vanilloid.
Research beginnings in vitro, on animals and humans have allowed to suggest some very interesting physiological effects.
For more information, please see the article on the CBD on our blog by clicking HERE.
You will find all information regarding our shipments and returns policy as well as shipping charges applied by visiting our dedicated page available HERE.