General terms and conditions of use of the CBD ELSE website
Please take a few minutes to read the general terms and conditions of use of the website and the general terms and conditions of business of CBD ELSE ("CBD ELSE" or "we" or "us") ("Terms and Conditions") ("Terms and Conditions"). These Terms and Conditions contain important information about you as a user of our website and as a purchaser of our products, and apply to all products used or purchased on our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using our website, purchasing products or using any of our services, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, including any future changes made available by publication on our website or otherwise notified. CBD ELSE exclusively offers access to this website and its products and services on the basis of your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use our website or our services or to purchase products from us. Any inconsistency in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions may not be used against CBD ELSE.
- Applicability of the general terms and conditions (GTC)
- These general terms and conditions of sale (General Terms and Conditions) apply to the use of the CBD ELSE website (www.cbdelse.com and all related sub-domains: "website") and to all products, offers, deliveries and services of CBD ELSE, as well as to any other agreements concluded with or on behalf of CBD ELSE, insofar as not otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- By using the website and ordering products or taking services through the website, the client ("client" or "you") automatically gives CBD ELSE its consent to the latest relevant version of these general terms and conditions.
- All content published on the CBD ELSE website (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of CBD ELSE, and may not be distributed, modified or used in any other way without the express prior permission of CBD ELSE.
- By using the website and accepting these terms and conditions, you declare that you are of legal age in your country of residence and that the acquisition and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or at their intended destination. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure compliance with this requirement and CBD ELSE duly waives any liability in this regard.
- We reserve the right to refuse the conclusion of a contract or the provision of services at any time, without giving reasons.
- General information and offer of products and services
- All information on the website or in other written documents of the CBD ELSE has been prepared with the utmost care. However, CBD ELSE cannot guarantee that all this information is correct, complete and/or up-to-date. CBD ELSE reserves the right to change any information on the website or in other written documents without prior notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to check all information for any changes.
- All information provided by CBD ELSE on its website, or in any other way, about our products and services is intended solely to provide general information and should not be considered as representing medical knowledge or advice. Any decision made by the client regarding the use of our products and services on the basis of the information provided by CBD ELSE is subject to the client's personal liability and is made at the client's own risk.
- CBD ELSE reserves the right, at any time and without liability to the client or third parties, to modify the products and services provided and to withdraw products and services from its range.
- On its website, CBD ELSE may from time to time publish special offers relating to its products and services. We reserve the right to modify, restrict or completely withdraw these offers at our own discretion.
- In addition, we reserve the right, but are not obliged, in our own judgement and without giving reasons, to restrict or completely discontinue at any time the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, to a third party, or in individual countries or regional jurisdictions.
- We cannot guarantee that our website and services can be provided without interruption or error. In case of loss of service or disruption, CBD ELSE will contact the customer to find an appropriate solution.
- Registration, user account and personal data
- To place an order on the site, the customer must first create an account via the registration page. During the registration process, the customer is prompted to choose an appropriate username and password. The username and password must be treated with strict confidentiality by the customer. CBD ELSE is not responsible for any misuse of registration information and assumes that the person using our website is the registered customer.
- CBD ELSE and its employees will never ask you for your password. If you believe that your registration information has fallen into the wrong hands, you are obliged to change your registration information without delay.As a customer, you agree to ensure that all information relating to your account is correct and up to date. CBD ELSE accepts no responsibility for delays or additional costs caused by incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
- All personal data of the client is processed and protected by CBD ELSE as described in our data protection statement. The forms of the Data Protection Declaration are an integral part of our Terms and Conditions. For further information, please read our data protection provisions.
- Drawing up and concluding an agreement on the website
- The presentation of the products on the website cannot be considered as a commitment on the part of CBD ELSE to conclude a purchase contract. As the products are not necessarily available in stock at all times, the fact of placing an order does not allow the customer to immediately conclude a purchase contract.
- With the submission of your order, the order becomes firm and remains firm for a period of 7 working days. The mere confirmation of receipt of the order by CBD ELSE does not constitute the conclusion of a contract.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or other written documents are correct, errors and omissions may occur. We reserve the right to correct them as we see fit, and to update or cancel any order that is or may be affected by such corrections.
- An agreement will be established between CBD ELSE and you as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. CBD ELSE reserves the right to reject the establishment of an agreement in whole or in part without giving reasons.
- In the event that a customer order is cancelled, restricted or suspended, CBD ELSE will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer to explain the situation.
- Prices and terms of payment
- All prices indicated by CBD ELSE on its websites and in other written documents are inclusive of statutory value added tax. All costs included in the price are clearly specified. Any additional costs that may arise will be indicated separately and must be paid by the client.
- The products will be sent by CBD ELSE France, based in Paris 75001 ("CBD ELSE France"). The customer will be responsible for all customs duties, import fees and duties to be paid. CBD ELSE has no influence on these additional costs and is not in a position to make any statements regarding the level of these costs. For further information, please contact the customs authorities of the place of destination.
- The purchase price shall be payable in advance by the customer and shall be due upon conclusion of the contract. The products will not be delivered to the customer before receipt of the full purchase price. In the event of late payment, without granting a grace period, CBD ELSE may terminate the contract.
- The methods of payment accepted by us are specified on the website. We reserve the right to change these methods at any time at our own discretion.
- In general, the products will be delivered to the delivery address you indicated when ordering within 2 to 5 working days, provided the products in question are fully available. In case of delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery time may apply; please consult our website for more information. All delivery times are not legally binding and non-compliance with them does not entitle you to withdraw from the contract.
- If CBD ELSE is in default of delivery, you must first grant us an additional period of at least 20 working days during which we can still fulfil the contract before you can withdraw from the contract. In case of withdrawal from the contract, CBD ELSE will not refund more than the purchase price. Any liability for further compensation in case of delay or failure of delivery is excluded.
- The customer must accept partial deliveries if, for example, part of the ordered products are no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
- The place of performance is the place where the products are handed over by CBD ELSE France to the Post Office (or another transport company). The services and the risks are transferred to the customer as soon as the products are sent. CBD ELSE is not responsible for the loss or deterioration of the products during transport.
- Warranty and right of return
- CBD ELSE guarantees the defects of the products purchased in accordance with the provisions of the French Code of Obligations. The customer is obliged to inspect the products immediately upon receipt and to notify CBD ELSE in writing of any defects within 7 days, failing which the products will be deemed to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be notified to CBD ELSE in writing within 7 days of their discovery.
- All CBD ELSE products are based on natural products and are subject to natural variations. We offer no guarantee for possible deviations (colour, odour, taste, etc.).
- All products are offered in their current state. Deviating images, information or product descriptions on the website or in other written material of CBD ELSE cannot be considered as a guarantee for particular characteristics.
- CBD ELSE is entitled either to provide replacement products or to refund the purchase price. In case of refund of the purchase price, import duties will not be refunded. CBD ELSE is not liable for losses incurred by the customer on the basis of defective products.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to return the products to CBD ELSE France within 14 days after receipt of the products. Please contact customer service in due time. As far as possible, products must be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. Upon receipt of the returned products, and if the return conditions are met, you will be refunded the purchase price; the return costs will not be refunded.
- Exclusion of liability
- Insofar as legally possible, any liability of CBD ELSE or any company affiliated with CBD ELSE at law is excluded for loss or other damage suffered by the customer on the basis of or in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract, delivery or use of the products and services of CBD ELSE.
- The customer accepts that the use of the products and services provided by CBD ELSE is at the customer's own risk.
- Customer Service
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about our products and services, please contact our customer service department by e-mail (contact information on the website). CBD ELSE will make every reasonable effort to contact you within 3 business days.
- Changes to the general terms and conditions of sale (Terms and conditions)
We reserve the right to amend or supplement the general terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The general terms and conditions are published in their latest version on our website or notified in another form.
- Final provisions
If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions of business are or become wholly or partially ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Instead of all invalid provisions, valid provisions should be introduced which correspond as closely as possible to the original will of the parties.All disputes arising from or in connection with the agreement between CBD ELSE, the customer and these general terms and conditions (including their valid acceptance) shall be exclusively submitted to the court of the place of business of CBD ELSE.
If you have any questions about the site and its content, please contact our customer service department in writing or by email (contact details on the site).